Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Musings

CELEBRATE THE HAPPINESS THAT FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS GIVING, MAE EVERYDAY A HOLIDAY AND CELEBRATE JUST LIVING......

Storms throughout the overnight hours... some heavier in outlining areas, but the sun is shinning brightly and warming the earth today... Hard to make it seem like we are still in winter...


The two sweet little birds that have nested on my front porch have arrived back once again as I am always amazed at their return and survival....


Yesterday I read a lovely idea and really had never given any thought until the suggestion logged into my mind... Have friends over for a small brunch for a very cost friendly idea of a book exchange... It can be as simple as a beverage and a dessert or snacks... One could also ask the guest to bring a dessert to share and maybe 3 books they have read and enjoyed to swap and share with other attending... I also was thinking it would be nice to make a favor of a altered art book marker for each guest to take... I think a sweet invitation of handwritten words is always special also...as I feel it is becoming a long wonder art.... My thoughts would be a lovely time to gather when our yards have been cleaned from winters ravage.. spring has past it's prime and lovely flowers have been sit into the ground and containers... I love small gatherings of friends and shared musings... I really have this strongly in my mind as I have acquired so many wonderful readings the past couple months to hold in my hand and past time with the peace and enjoyment... Sending wishes to enjoy your day and I am off to read and relax till later this afternoon before the need to prepare supper will be upon me... Enjoy....



2 comments:

Shopgirl said...

This is a great idea...what a special gathering that would be. I love your blog, you share so much....Hugs, Mary

victorian parlor II said...

What a lovely idea! You always inspire me when I visit your blog!

Blessings,

Kim