Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Musings In Thoughts

I haven't been on Blogger as much the past few weeks as I am normally... Some of the reason being I have been taking time to myself and reading books... allot of books... A few weeks ago I received a negative comment that was not only hurtful to me but took some of my desire to share feelings and thoughts with others. Seems I am gaining back some of the confidence that I need to continue writing more posts soon...
I received my Romantic Homes magazine this past week and I was so pleasantly surprised.. it seemed to be more the magazine I remember of past years that I loved more... Love the simple sharing of the idea of the lunch sack trimmed with cupcake papers...and oh so cost friendly and sweet... Many other objects and decorating in soft colors makes the thought of spring all the more alluring and the yearning stronger... I just felt this issue just a had a gift for charm...
I have tucked a few samplings of Easter around my home... a couple sweet bunnies and of course some eggs all tucked into hand made old book page paper shred... I love the color and texture of the paper shred...
I hope all of you my friends and followers are finding the right portions of peace and happiness as they are, oh, so a necessary recipe for living life and enjoying moments...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When poeple put unkind comments on a post of mine I just delete them as that is all they are is just opinions. As my Dear Hubby always says.... Opinions are just like peoples "butts" .... Everyone has one!! (Only he doesn't say Butts!!)ROFLMBO!!
I for one love your posts!!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

I fully understand that it must be painful if people leave unkind words... But please remember this Marietta, it doesn't say a thing about who YOU are, it says everything on the other hand about who THEY are... Glad you've "picked up your pen" again and that you got some good reading done! What books have you been reading lately? Wishing you all the best, Ira

Susie said...

Marietta, don't be discouraged...people should not say mean things. I feel that if I came across a site I didn't like, I would just move on, why be mean. There's too much nasty in the world today. Smiles, xo, Susie

Ruth Kelly said...

I can't imagine someone posting a mean comment. I love your blog and thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry some silly person hurt your feelings. I enjoy your "musing"...I really do! I'm such a lurker and I just need to come out and say "thanks" more often. I'm glad you're such a faithful blogger, 'cause I'm not! lol Have a peaceful weekend and keep up your musings. Sally...sallypaper

Anonymous said...

Marietta, I want you to know that you are a true inspiration to me and no doubt many other quiet readers who don't write to tell you of their enjoyment of your postings. Please continue sharing your beautiful gifts: wonderfully creative ideas that can be budget-friendly! You are an artist!