Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Musings




















Tom and I were out of state over the weekend as we traveled with another couple , The Kimes, to Louisville, Kentucky to attend 2 baseball games of the Louisville Cardinals... Defiance's Dace Kime is one of the pitchers on the Cardinals team... The weather was fabulous... trees were in bloom as well as bulb plants were strutting their spring display...



Back home this morning it is a lovely morning, sun shinning brightly with temps forecast close to 80 degrees.. It has been like a dream to know we are still in March.. Tom is off to the golf course...while I still sit in my jammies composing this post and enjoying my last sip of coffee offering for the day...



With the sense of spring comes the desire to open up doors and windows and
Take on a fresh look about the home... I would like to bring in a touch more of international look to my home but most likely it will not happen and I will just play musical chairs and stack and cluster as I always do to bring a new look for the eyes to behold... I am thinking I should bring some of my pink rose china plates out of cabinets to add a touch of spring confection to my home..



I have continued my reading of numerous books finding the hours of winter flying by when doing so... Now I have a stack of many great reads of paper and hard back...



Opps, just heard the wall clock chiming the hour and telling me it is time to post and get into some clothes of the day for doing household chores... Sending best wishes and hope you enjoy you day...











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob is back to work after a working vacation. We took advantage of our beautiful weather to clean the outside.
Been washing & changing out curtains to lacy summer ones.... Ahhhhh... Love it!!
Have a Great Day!!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

How wonderful to see you're busy on your Easter creations Marietta, your bunny looks delightful. Over here spring is finally arriving, the wind is still a bit cold, but when the sun is there it's lovely nonetheless. Enjoy the good weather!

Susie said...

Marietta, I love your cloche with the bunny. So pretty. I have acouple windows open now, try to air my house out too. I love how it smells. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

victorian parlor II said...

I love Louiseville, KY-we went there on our 20th wedding anniversary-it's a gorgeous city! Glad you had a good weekend! I hope your week is blessed too:).

Blessings,

Kim