Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yesterdays Charm Today...More Buttons







I received a small box in the mail today and wanted to share with you before I think of a way to display them .....Much of the romance of a home comes with the homeowners creativity. These lovely buttons were purchased off ebay. They are a very nice lot.. I don't know what makes me so drawn to buttons. I use so many when I create ... but some are so pretty I love to display them... The combination of the different eras and styles makes buttons mix so well together..... I love the pleasure of using the vintage and part of history.... It is just simply the feel that only antique and vintage can bring....

1 comment:

Jann said...

These are gorgeous. I love buttons, too. My mom used to have an old tin button box that my sisters and I used to play with. I still remember getting it out of an old desk drawer when I was little. Thanks for the great photos and sharing these with everyone! ~Jann